Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Saturday, March 23, 2013

Language Experience Approach video


Hello everyone,
I hope you’re enjoying the break. I have been reading your posts and watching your clips.  Your input has definitely helped me to understand our course content more clearly.  Our language experience approach analysis is due after the break.  After reading about your experiences, I made arrangements to work with an ELL that is still in the sheltered classroom.  This will be a new experience for me.  Last time I worked with a student that already entered my traditional classroom.  I'm looking forward to the experience and to see how we are able to interact with each other on our first meeting.  I found this short clip that reinforces much of what was shared in our forum.     

language experience video

No comments:

Post a Comment