Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, April 18, 2013


Digital Storytelling in the Foreign Language Classroom



Digital storytelling is a compelling activity for the language classroom. Easy to use for both writing and speaking practice, digital storytelling can be a good way to motivate students to use the language both inside and outside the classroom. Many teachers report high motivation levels, and not only for their students! This is interesting!



2 comments:

  1. That is interesting! I would like to collect as many excellent ideas for my lesson plans as possible from my classmates and you fulfilled my wish. I will look for some guidelines for digital story telling and some samples before I begin putting the activity together. Thank you so much for sharing, Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Lwin! I was going to upload a video but I was having trouble loading it in this blog. I am glad that you like this, I posted because I found it interesting and thought to shared it with everyone.

    ReplyDelete