Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shared Knowledge or Cooperative Learning

I have not missed to post reflection on the blog once. But, this time, when I opened the blog, I found many shared ideas all of which are very intriguing. So, I decided to write comments for those postings instead of putting something new this week. I enjoyed watching video clips, reading your ideas and picking your brain from your posting. I see this as an example of cooperative learning since you are sharing your experiences and findings with the rest of the class. Obviously, we can have cooperative learning without being in a physical classroom, thanks to the technology and thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment