Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Friday, February 1, 2013

SOE conceptual framework

Hi Dr. Rivera,
As I notice, for example, KS1, 2, 4, in the syllabus for class assignments, do you recommand any particular website to find the elaborate information/criteria of the given numbers for KS-Knowledgeable Scholar, etc.? I found general information for the SOE, UOG conceptual framework. Unfortunately, I could not spot the numbers on the website that I looked into. I will also go through the list of links for Access to Information in the syllabus again.  

4 comments:

  1. Lwin,

    The activities align with SOE's conceptual framework. You may visit the following link for the numbers: http://www.uog.edu/dynamicdata/ConceptualFramework.aspx Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome Lwin!

    All the best,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete