Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, May 16, 2013

Farewell awesome people of ED481

This has been an amazing semester.  I met a lot of interesting and knowledgeable people in this class who has taught me so much in such a short period of time.  I appreciate all your experiences and wisdom and I will take everything that I've learned academically, socially and personally to my future ESL classroom.  Thank you so much for everything and I hope you all have a wonderful and great summer break.  Esta laters!

4 comments:

  1. Your contributions are greatly appreciated, too. Have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gem for sharing your knowledge and personal experiences with me this semester. I always look forward to reading and hearing your great motherhood experiences with your babies as well as your creativity weather face-to-face or online. Thank you for sharing a wonderful, insightful and meaningful semester with me. Have a great and safe summer!

    Best,
    Beauty Letewasiyal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beauty! I appreciate all your insights and experiences as well. Good luck with everything and have a wonderful summer break!

      Delete