Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Personal Reflection on the Overall Class

I really enjoyed this class. I learned a great deal about not only the subject of TESOL, but also about the teaching profession. While I never have taken a central focused education class, I did take a history class for teachers in my undergraduate degree. The professor had planned on a lesson plan project, but being there were other students like myself whose degree wasn't in education attending the class, she decided against. At the time, I had wished she had kept the project in being I wanted to see how to make one. Now that I have finally been able to make a lesson plan, I know how much work goes into it. It was a lot of fun as well though and I would like to try to make another one.

I really enjoyed reading all of my classmates posts and being able to speak with you all in class. This whole experience was a positive one and one I hope to build upon as I learn more about the subject of TESOL. Thank you and I hope everyone will have a great summer! 

-Kaylynne               

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kaylynne, for all your valuable contributions to this blog. Have a great summer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaylynne for sharing a wonderful semester with me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experiences with me. Thank you for all the valuable contributions you have made in class and on Moodle and blog. Have a wonderful and safe summer!

    Best,
    Beauty Letewasiyal

    ReplyDelete