Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Sunday, May 19, 2013

I wish you all much success in your endeavors



Wowowee!! As this spring semester comes to a close, I would like to thank everyone for contributing to our little learning community. As educators and students, there is always much to be learned and taught from one another as we journey through our careers. The talent, knowledge, memories, and compassion that was shared are just some of the things I will take away from this course. I learned a lot of practical skills that I have already started to apply in my teachings. I wish each and everyone of you success in all your endeavors! I hope to see you around in the halls of SOE come fall semester!

-Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment