Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, May 16, 2013

Farewell my fellow classmates

Dear class,

I would like to thank each and every one of you for creating a classroom environment that is fun, warm and very insightful. I enjoyed our discussions both face-to-face and online. Since the majority of you are experienced educators, I felt greatly humbled and appreciative to learn and hear your perspectives on the topics and issues discussed in class. Although, this is my farewell post, I know this is not the last time we will all see each other. Again, thank you for the wonderful classroom and learning experiences. I wish you all the best in your continuing studies, and I hope one day we will work together as fellow educators.

Sincerely,
Jackie Fathal

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jackie for your friendship and sharing a wonderful semester with me. I have to be honest, I have never had a classmate from our islands before in all my undergrad and grad courses. I was really fortunate to have you in this class. Have a great and safe summer! Kammagar and Gosa Hashigeshige!

    Best,
    Beauty Letewasiyal
    Beauty

    ReplyDelete