Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, May 16, 2013

POST BY: FINA LG

It's been a great semester working with all of you in the class. I have truly learned a great deal regarding English language learners and what approaches/methods to use when working with them.The Moodle and BlogSpot posts have allowed us as a class to be open in our discussions on several different topics. I really enjoyed reading everyones response to the questions as well as the feedback given by peers to my answer. The in class activities were fun and provided us with the opportunity to get to know everyone. Overall, this class was a great asset to me as an educator. It opened my eyes to the many issues and concerns that ELL's may face when they enter the school system. The class had a positive effect on my perception and approach with ELL studnets. I will continue to use what I have learned in this class at my school site and with he ELL students.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, too, about continuing to use what has been learned in this ED481G class. Have a great summer.

    ReplyDelete