Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Friday, May 17, 2013

Its Been A Good Time Together

(Be sure to listen to this clip!!!)
 
After the late night classes, blogging and moodling, and constant emails, we have reached the end of the semester and I have to say...."ITS BEEN A GOOD TIME TOGETHER!!!"
Thank you all for your insightful experiences, sharing your unique talents, and great collaboration! I have learned a tremendous amount of information and I am sure I will be applying it in the very near future. Through our ongoing learning together, I know that we will all become knowledgeable professionals. I enjoyed our time learning from each other and sharing with each other. I hope to see you all again! I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. And remember, my fellow ED481ers, Its been a good time together and the best is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tish for sharing your great teaching experiences and creativity with me this semester. You are a great teacher and thank you for continuing to do what you are doing in the classrooms. Thank you for a wonderful semester!
    Have a great and safe summer!

    Best,
    Beauty Letewasiyal

    ReplyDelete