Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Village Immersion Program

While writing my reaction paper for chapter nineteen, I was reminded of the village immersion program. I thought this was such a neat program and I actually wished there was something like this in the area I had grown up in. I'm sure it would have been more enjoyable than some of the summer camps that I had to attend being I love learning new languages. I found the website if anyone was interested in some of the activities or pictures they had for the camp.

http://www.concordialanguagevillages.org/newsite/index.php

-Kaylynne

1 comment:

  1. When I read about Concordia Language Villages, I felt the same way,too. I was living in Northern Illinois for a period of time and visited some of my in-laws in Minnesota several times. But, I nerver heard of these villeges. Next time I am in the region, I plan to go there. Thanks for sharing the website link for the Villages. Virtual tour is a good start.

    ReplyDelete