Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thank you and have a great summer!

Hafa adai,
I would like to thank everyone for being gracious and supportive.  I have learned a great deal from all of you through our blog, forums, class discussions, and presentations. I feel like I am better equipped to help the mainstreamed ESL students that enter my classroom.  The course has reawakened my sense of creativity.  I am looking forward to developing new thematic units in my reading class that are supported by a variety of genres and interactive activities.  Making material relevant to students and allowing them to have more input on topics and reading selections are ideas that resonate with me.  The experiences that all of you have shared has made me more cognizant of what English language learners are going through in school, both academically and emotionally.  Again, I would like to thank all of you for being wonderful classmates and sharing the ED 481 experience with me.  I would also like to thank Dr. Rivera for her insight and guidance this semester.  The course has definitely made me reflect on my teaching practices.

Have a wonderful summer everyone!
Sincerely,
Daryl

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Darly for sharing your knowledge and teaching experience with everyone this semester. I do have learned a great deal of information that will certainly help me better my teaching skills. Thank you and have a great and safe summer!

    Best,
    Beauty Letewasiyal

    ReplyDelete