Active Engagement in Learning!

Active Engagement in Learning!





Role playing, storytelling, drama






Friday, May 17, 2013

Thank you ALL for a good semester!!

Mogethin!

I just want to thank each and everyone in our class ED481G and Dr. Rivera for a wonderful and meaningful experience this semester. I had a wonderful time with each and everyone in this class. I have learned a lot from the blog sessions, Moodle sessions as well as from everyone's personal experiences that was shared in class. I took this course not knowing weather this is something I want to continue on but now after sharing a insightful and a wonderful semester I am thinking to continue this journey I have started this semester. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and creativity as well as your personal experiences in the teaching field with me. Thank you all and have a great and safe summer!!

Best,
Beauty Letewasiyal

No comments:

Post a Comment